Howdy , this photo is about Image Of: Adorable Vintage Drafting Stool (amazing Draft Stool #5). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 519 x 585. It's file size is only 21 KB. Wether You want to save This photo to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Draft Stool.
Philippines is the worldis largest cane producer. Rattan develop and spread in a few places, such as Kalimantan, Sumatra, Sulawesi Tenggara. Rattan product, the organic material to remain home furniture such as tables seats, shelves and surfaces could be applied while in the usage of room. Besides substance using a mix of bamboo stick is an important aspect in the inner of residential architecture bamboo.
the mobility to choose the great rattan furniture is provided by the advancement of artificial rattan furniture goods together with a broad collection of wicker furniture style class fills the inner area your property.
Examine each association Image Of: Adorable Vintage Drafting Stool (amazing Draft Stool #5) carefully whether there's damaged or a damaged. Along with wooden furniture, rattan furniture also offers a weakness against mites that need to become offered anti- coating that is termite. Along with furnishings from rattan that is natural, additionally there are additional choice could be the synthetic rattan furniture-made of polyethylene, has a lighter weight, resilient to mites and don't have any connection connections.
Imageim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.