Hi peoples, this image is about Patio Cushion Double Chaise Lounge With Wheels (marvelous Double Chaise Cushions Amazing Pictures #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 430 x 645. This image's file size is just 11 KB. Wether You want to download This post to Your computer, you can Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Double Chaise Cushions.
Patio Cushion Double Chaise Lounge With Wheels (marvelous Double Chaise Cushions Amazing Pictures #2) Photos Collection
Are you having problems deciding which lamps is likely to be chosen for simply just, or your Patio Cushion Double Chaise Lounge With Wheels (marvelous Double Chaise Cushions Amazing Pictures #2) the best light layout for you? Properly, nowadays is the happy time since we will offer you on how-to select the ideal light to your bedroom four remarkable tips! Plan lights are a must in almost any bedroom.
Nonetheless, sometimes it is inadequate, so you should think about it to take into account how many obviously enlightened areas you need to have in your bedroom. You'll be able to go together with different ways and opt for just a little wall sconce a lamp as your bedside lamp.
The thing that is main is to choose the option that best matches your needs whether appearance or their house is linked. It is vital that you choose why the precise light is put not there and below.
Patiopat•i•o (pat′ē ō′, pä′tē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -i•os.
- an area, usually paved, adjoining a house and used as an area for outdoor lounging, dining, etc.
- a courtyard, esp. of a house, enclosed by low buildings or walls.
Cushioncush•ion (kŏŏsh′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft bag of cloth, leather, or rubber, filled with feathers, air, foam rubber, etc., on which to sit, kneel, or lie.
- anything similar in form, used to dampen shocks or to prevent excessive pressure or chafing.
- something to absorb or counteract a shock, jar, or jolt, as a body of air or steam.
- something that lessens the effects of hardship, distress, or the like: His inheritance was a cushion against unemployment.
- any part or structure resembling a cushion.
- the resilient raised rim encircling the top of a billiard table.
- a pad worn under the hair by women.
- a portion of a radio or television script that can be adjusted in length or cut out altogether in order to end the program on time.
- [Ice Hockey, Canadian.]the iced surface of a rink.
- a pillow used in lacemaking.
- a leather pad on which gold leaf is placed preparatory to gilding.
- to place on or support by a cushion.
- to furnish with a cushion or cushions.
- to cover or conceal with, or as if with, a cushion.
- to lessen or soften the effects of: to cushion the blow to his pride.
- to suppress (complaints, lamentations, etc.) by quietly ignoring.
- to check the motion of (a piston or the like) by a cushion, as of steam.
- to form (steam or the like) into a cushion.
Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Chaisechaise (shāz),USA pronunciation n.
Also called chaise d'or (shāz dôr′).USA pronunciation [Numis.] a gold coin of France, first issued in the early 14th century, which bears a figure of the king seated on a large throne. an Anglo-Gallic copy of this coin, issued by Edward III.
- a light, open carriage, usually with a hood, esp. a one-horse, two-wheeled carriage for two persons; shay.
- See post chaise.
- a chaise longue, esp. a light one used out of doors.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Wheelswheel (hwēl, wēl),USA pronunciation n.
- a circular frame or disk arranged to revolve on an axis, as on or in vehicles or machinery.
- any machine, apparatus, instrument, etc., shaped like this or having a circular frame, disk, or revolving drum as an essential feature: a potter's wheel; roulette wheel; spinning wheel.
- See steering wheel.
- a circular frame with an axle connecting to the rudder of a ship, for steering: He took the wheel during the storm.
- a paddle wheel.
- a propeller.
- a bicycle.
- a round object, decoration, etc.: a wheel of cheese; a design of red wheels and blue squares.
- an old instrument of torture in the form of a circular frame on which the victim was stretched until disjointed.
- a circular firework that revolves rapidly while burning;
- a rotating instrument that Fortune is represented as turning in order to bring about changes or reverses in human affairs.
- moving, propelling, or animating agencies: the wheels of commerce; the wheels of thought.
- a personal means of transportation, esp. a car.
- a cycle, recurring action, or steady progression: the wheel of days and nights.
- a wheeling or circular movement: the intricate wheels of the folk dances.
- (formerly) a movement of troops, ships, etc., drawn up in line, as if turning on a pivot.
- someone active and influential, as in business, politics, etc.;
an important person: a big wheel.
- at the wheel:
- at the helm of a ship, the steering wheel of a motor vehicle, etc.
- in command or control: Her ambition is to be at the wheel of a large corporation by the age of 40.
- hell on wheels. See hell (def. 16).
- spin one's wheels, to expend or waste effort to no avail: He spun his wheels on that project for two years.
- wheels within wheels, an involved interaction of motives or agencies operating to produce the final result: Government agencies are a study of wheels within wheels.
- to cause to turn, rotate, or revolve, as on an axis.
- to perform (a movement) in a circular or curving direction.
- to move, roll, or convey on wheels, casters, etc.: The servants wheel the tables out.
- to provide (a vehicle, machine, etc.) with wheels.
- to turn on or as on an axis or about a center;
revolve, rotate, or pivot.
- to move in a circular or curving course: pigeons wheeling above.
- to turn so as to face in a different direction (often fol. by about or around): He wheeled about and faced his opponent squarely.
- to change one's opinion or procedure (often fol. by about or around): He wheeled around and argued for the opposition.
- to roll along on or as on wheels;
travel along smoothly: The car wheeled along the highway.
- to turn: Right wheel!
- wheel and deal, to operate dynamically for one's own profit or benefit.