Hi , this attachment is about What Would Cause Green Stools (have Not Had Any Green Food)? (amazing Dark Green Hard Stool #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 480 x 601. This image's file size is just 45 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Dark Green Hard Stool.
7 images of What Would Cause Green Stools (have Not Had Any Green Food)? (amazing Dark Green Hard Stool #5)
How is the best quality Dark Green Hard Stool chosen by me? The position of the desk will support the characteristics of the home kitchen, as we realize. This table's living isn't simply useful being a mix of food, but also an effect about your kitchen created's style. As a result of large kitchen counter product currently, choose the best state your foresight in analyzing disadvantages and the good qualities.
Ideally, the kitchen table can be said good quality if it's a tough framework, beautiful durable, stain resistant, an easy task to clear, temperature resistant, and effortless maintenance. But of course none of the components that support all the qualities that are above. Therefore, you have to conform within the kitchen, where the facets that needs to be outlined to the situations.
Causecause (kôz),USA pronunciation n., v., caused, caus•ing.
- a person or thing that acts, happens, or exists in such a way that some specific thing happens as a result;
the producer of an effect: You have been the cause of much anxiety. What was the cause of the accident?
- the reason or motive for some human action: The good news was a cause for rejoicing.
- good or sufficient reason: to complain without cause; to be dismissed for cause.
- a ground of legal action;
the matter over which a person goes to law.
- a case for judicial decision.
- any subject of discussion or debate.
- a principle, ideal, goal, or movement to which a person or group is dedicated: the Socialist cause; the human rights cause.
- the welfare of a person or group, seen as a subject of concern: support for the cause of the American Indian.
- the end or purpose for which a thing is done or produced.
- [Aristotelianism.]any of the four things necessary for the movement or the coming into being of a thing, namely a material(material cause), something to act upon it(efficient cause), a form taken by the movement or development(formal cause), and a goal or purpose(final cause).
- make common cause, to unite in a joint effort;
work together for the same end: They made common cause with neighboring countries and succeeded in reducing tariffs.
- to be the cause of;
Greengreen (grēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v.
- of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
- covered with herbage or foliage;
verdant: green fields.
- characterized by the presence of verdure.
- made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
- not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition;
not properly aged: This peach is still green.
not dried or cured: green lumber.
- immature in age or judgment;
inexperienced: a green worker.
- fresh, recent, or new: an insult still green in his mind.
- having a sickly appearance;
wan: green with fear; green with envy.
- full of life and vigor;
young: a man ripe in years but green in heart.
- environmentally sound or beneficial: green computers.
- (of wine) having a flavor that is raw, harsh, and acid, due esp. to a lack of maturity.
- freshly slaughtered or still raw: green meat.
- not fired, as bricks or pottery.
- (of cement or mortar) freshly set and not completely hardened.
- (of sand) sufficiently moist to form a compact lining for a mold without further treatment.
- (of a casting) as it comes from the mold.
- (of a powder, in powder metallurgy) unsintered.
- a color intermediate in the spectrum between yellow and blue, an effect of light with a wavelength between 500 and 570 nm;
found in nature as the color of most grasses and leaves while growing, of some fruits while ripening, and of the sea.
- [Art.]a secondary color that has been formed by the mixture of blue and yellow pigments.
- green coloring matter, as paint or dye.
- green material or clothing: to be dressed in green.
- fresh leaves or branches of trees, shrubs, etc., used for decoration;
- the leaves and stems of plants, as spinach, lettuce, or cabbage, used for food.
- a blue-green uniform of the U.S. Army.
- grassy land;
a plot of grassy ground.
- a piece of grassy ground constituting a town or village common.
- Also called putting green. [Golf.]the area of closely cropped grass surrounding each hole.
- See bowling green.
- a shooting range for archery.
- See green light (def. 1).
greenbacks (usually prec. by the): I'd like to buy a new car but I don't have the green.
- (cap.) a member of the Green party (in Germany).
- read the green, to inspect a golf green, analyzing its slope and surface, so as to determine the difficulties to be encountered when putting.
- to become or make green.
- to restore the vitality of: Younger executives are greening corporate managements.
Stoolsstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.