Hi there, this picture is about Chicken Cottage Menu ( Cottage Chicken Menu #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 557 x 658. It's file size is only 99 KB. Wether You desired to download This post to Your computer, you might Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Cottage Chicken Menu.
Chicken Cottage Menu ( Cottage Chicken Menu #1) style has become a beloved design of lots of people to their household. The look is elegant, simple and contemporary glance has captivated a lot of people to utilize with their occupancy. How to get a contemporary look that is contemporary stunning? for modern layout style has an appealing trait the furniture is designed.
The style style fixtures provide the feeling of simple and light while in the room's final look. This can be attained by the usage of an line that was straight to-use white color thus impressed lighting and clean. Another content used is glass material that will be transparent to offer the more modern's effect.
Currently with contemporary modern interior planning, room is manufactured open and shiny with sun light within the area. Choose white floor content to ensure that lighting could be replicated across the room in the house. Likewise utilize glass in place of huge windows wall product and skylights to create in light that is day around feasible in house.
Chickenchick•en (chik′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.
- the young of this bird, esp. when less than a year old.
- the flesh of the chicken, esp. of the young bird, used as food.
- a young or inexperienced person, esp. a young girl.
- a cowardly or fearful person.
- petty details or tasks.
- unnecessary discipline or regulations.
- a young male homosexual, esp. one sought as a sexual partner by older men.
- a contest in which two cars approach each other at high speed down the center of a road, the object being to force one's opponent to veer away first.
- a policy or strategy of challenging an opponent to risk a clash or yield: diplomats playing chicken at the conference table.
- count one's chickens before they are hatched, to rely on a benefit that is still uncertain: They were already spending in anticipation of their inheritance, counting their chickens before they were hatched.
- (of food) containing, made from, or having the flavor of chicken: chicken salad; chicken soup.
- petty or trivial: a chicken regulation.
- obsessed with petty details, regulations, etc.: He's quitting this chicken outfit to become his own boss.
- chicken out, [Slang.]
- to refrain from doing something because of fear or cowardice: I chickened out when I saw how deep the water was.
- to renege or withdraw: You can't chicken out of this business deal now.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Menumen•u (men′yo̅o̅, mā′nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n.
- a list of the dishes served at a meal;
bill of fare: Ask the waiter for a menu.
- the dishes served.
- any list or set of items, activities, etc., from which to choose: What's on the menu this weekend —golf, tennis, swimming?
- a list of options available to a user, as displayed on a CRT or other type of screen.