Hello there, this attachment is about Comfort Inn Monroe Oh #1 Gallery Image Of This Property. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 950 x 760. This post's file size is only 86 KB. If You desired to download This picture to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Comfort Inn Monroe Oh.
This desk comes with natural or metallic coloring including dull, white or dark. Chairs are employed not too high and too easy with all 3 seats' amount. As the dimension isn't too-large, this stand is barely used for eating and chattering. Products employed ie steel.
The Comfort Inn Monroe Oh #1 Gallery Image Of This Property suited to natural kind of home room. This natural table has a square shape that is heavier than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) as a way to make a more natural impact. This stand mixes natural hues like white and brown.
Tabletops also wider such that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen utensils for example spoons, plates, etc. Chairs used to be lean with a circular or rectangular feet are thin and little in order to steer clear of the feeling of rigidity inside the home.
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Inninn (in),USA pronunciation n.
- a commercial establishment that provides lodging, food, etc., for the public, esp. travelers;
- a tavern.
- any of several buildings in London formerly used as places of residence for students, esp. law students. Cf. Inns of Court.
- a legal society occupying such a building.
MonroeMon•roe (mən rō′),USA pronunciation n.
- Harriet, 1861?–1936, U.S. editor and poet.
- James, 1758–1831, 5th president of the U.S. 1817–25.
- Marilyn (Norma Jean Baker or Mortenson), 1926–62, U.S. film actress.
- a city in N Louisiana. 57,597.
- a city in SE Michigan, on Lake Erie. 23,531.
- a town in SW Connecticut. 14,010.
- a city in S North Carolina. 12,639.
- a town in S Wisconsin. 10,027.
- Fort. See Fort Monroe.
- a male given name.
Ohoh (ō),USA pronunciation interj., n., pl. oh's, ohs, v.
- (used as an expression of surprise, pain, disapprobation, etc.)
- (used in direct address to attract the attention of the person spoken to): Oh, John, will you take these books?
- the exclamation "oh.''
- to utter or exclaim "oh.''
Imageim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.