This post of Apron Sink Base was uploaded on January 18, 2018 at 11:44 pm. This post is published in the Sink category. Apron Sink Base is tagged with Apron Sink Base, Apron, Sink, Base..
Aprona•pron (ā′prən),USA pronunciation n.
- a garment covering part of the front of the body and tied at the waist, for protecting the wearer's clothing: a kitchen apron.
- [Anglican Ch.]a similar garment extending to the knees, worn by bishops, deans, and archdeans.
- a metal plate or cover, usually vertical, for a machine, mechanism, artillery piece, etc., for protecting those who operate it.
- a continuous conveyor belt for bulk materials, consisting of a chain of steel plates.
- (in a lathe) a part of the carriage holding the clutches and gears moving the toolholder.
- a paved or hard-packed area abutting an airfield's buildings and hangars, where planes are parked, loaded, or the like.
- a broad paved area used for parking cars, as at the end of a driveway.
- any device for protecting a surface of earth, as a riverbank, from the action of moving water.
- a platform to receive the water falling over a dam.
- the part of a stage floor in front of the curtain line.
- skirt (def. 6).
- the outer border of a green of a golf course.
- the part of the floor of a boxing ring that extends outside the ropes.
- Also called skirt. a flat, broad piece of interior window trim immediately beneath the sill. See diag. under double-hung.
- a strip of metal set into masonry and bent down to cover the upper edge of flashing;
- the open part of a pier for loading and unloading vessels.
- (in a wooden vessel) a piece reinforcing the stem on the after side and leading down to the deadwood.
- a deposit of gravel and sand at the base of a mountain or extending from the edges of a glacier.
- the frill of long hairs on the throat and chest of certain long-haired dogs, as the collie.
- a structure erected around another structure, as for reinforcement or decoration: a high fence surrounded by a wire apron buried in the ground.
- to put an apron on;
furnish with an apron.
- to surround in the manner of an apron: The inner city is aproned by low-cost housing.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Basebase1 (bās),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., based, bas•ing.
- the bottom support of anything;
that on which a thing stands or rests: a metal base for the table.
- a fundamental principle or groundwork;
basis: the base of needed reforms.
- the bottom layer or coating, as of makeup or paint.
- the distinctively treated portion of a column or pier below the shaft or shafts. See diag. under column.
- the distinctively treated lowermost portion of any construction, as a monument, exterior wall, etc.
- [Bot., Zool.]
- the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment.
- the point of attachment.
- the principal element or ingredient of anything, considered as its fundamental part: face cream with a lanolin base; paint with a lead base.
- that from which a commencement, as of action or reckoning, is made;
a starting point or point of departure.
- any of the four corners of the diamond, esp. first, second, or third base. Cf. home plate.
- a square canvas sack containing sawdust or some other light material, for marking first, second, or third base.
- a starting line or point for runners, racing cars, etc.
- (in hockey and other games) the goal.
- a fortified or more or less protected area or place from which the operations of an army or an air force proceed.
- a supply installation for a large military force.
- [Geom.]the line or surface forming the part of a figure that is most nearly horizontal or on which it is supposed to stand.
- the number that serves as a starting point for a logarithmic or other numerical system.
- a collection of subsets of a topological space having the property that every open set in the given topology can be written as the union of sets of the collection.
- a collection of neighborhoods of a point such that every neighborhood of the point contains one from the collection.
- a collection of sets of a given filter such that every set in the filter is contained in some set in the collection.
- Also called base line. See under triangulation (def. 1).
- vehicle (def. 10).
- Also called carrier. inert matter, used in the preparation of lakes, onto which a coloring compound is precipitated.
- [Photog.]a thin, flexible layer of cellulose triacetate or similar material that holds the light-sensitive film emulsion and other coatings, esp. on motion-picture film.
- a compound that reacts with an acid to form a salt, as ammonia, calcium hydroxide, or certain nitrogen-containing organic compounds.
- the hydroxide of a metal or of an electropositive element or group.
- a group or molecule that takes up or accepts protons.
- a molecule or ion containing an atom with a free pair of electrons that can be donated to an acid;
an electron-pair donor.
- any of the purine and pyrimidine compounds found in nucleic acids: the purines adenine and guanine and the pyrimidines cytosine, thymine, and uracil.
- the part of a complex word, consisting of one or more morphemes, to which derivational or inflectional affixes may be added, as want in unwanted or biolog- in biological. Cf. root1 (def. 11), stem 1 (def. 16).
- the component of a generative grammar containing the lexicon and phrase-structure rules that generate the deep structure of sentences.
- an electrode or terminal on a transistor other than the emitter or collector electrodes or terminals.
- the part of an incandescent lamp or electron tube that includes the terminals for making electrical connection to a circuit or power supply.
- the level at which a security ceases a decline in price.
- the lower part of an escutcheon.
- bases, [Armor.]a tonlet formed of two shaped steel plates assembled side by side.
- pavilion (def. 6).
- get to first base. See first base (def. 2).
- in base, in the lower part of an escutcheon.
- off base:
- [Baseball.]not touching a base: The pitcher caught him off base and, after a quick throw, he was put out by the second baseman.
- [Informal.]badly mistaken: The police were way off base when they tried to accuse her of the theft.
- on base, [Baseball.]having reached a base or bases: Two men are on base.
- touch base with, to make contact with: They've touched base with every political group on campus.
- serving as or forming a base: The walls will need a base coat and two finishing coats.
- to make or form a base or foundation for.
- to establish, as a fact or conclusion (usually fol. by on or upon): He based his assumption of her guilt on the fact that she had no alibi.
- to place or establish on a base or basis;
found (usually fol. by on or upon): Our plan is based on a rising economy.
- to station, place, or situate (usually fol. by at or on): He is based at Fort Benning. The squadron is based on a carrier.
- to have a basis;
be based (usually fol. by on or upon): Fluctuating prices usually base on a fickle public's demand.
- to have or maintain a base: I believe they had based on Greenland at one time.
Apron Sink Base have 6 attachments it's including Maple Grove - Blogger, Click Here For Higher Quality, Full Size Image, Apron Sink Ready For Installation, Nice Apron Sink Base #4 Maple Grove - Blogger, Apron Sink Base #5 Farmhouse Sink Cabinet Base Wonderful The Farm Sink Cabinet Dining Room ., Apron Sink Base #6 Use Silicone Sealant To Seal Everywhere That The Farm Apron Sink Meets The Countertop. The Silicone Sealant Used To Seal The Sink Will Hold The Sink In .. Here are the photos:
HPL is not suggested in the Apron Sink Base for a table as well as wallcoverings. HPL nature isn't waterproof and simple to peel the installment off in the edges aren't tidy. Choose a content that's an easy task to clean as glass and ceramic resources. If applying hardwood- designed items, choose the tile pieces aren't too tiny. Parts which are also little trigger the grout that is an increasing number of. Notice also that the distance grout installation isn't too broad.
Many pores stain complicated to scrub and reside in or allow microbes. Solid surface material remarkable. However pebble and granite may still be used throughout the therapy completed sporadically. Table is in-direct connection with food that may enter our anatomies. Use finish supplies that not include substances which might be damaging to the human body.
High-intensity making the chance of damaged substance to collide and become larger's use. Choose a material that would be improved for example solid-surface and stone. If pockets or cracks do not have to replace fully, because of the damaged portion might be patched. In contrast to the stainless substance and mirrors. When the content is damaged in most side just, should be increased overall.