The article about Harrison Path Station Parking Garage was posted at December 27, 2017 at 3:26 am. This blog post is uploaded under the Garage category. Harrison Path Station Parking Garage is tagged with Harrison Path Station Parking Garage, Harrison, Path, Station, Parking, Garage..
HarrisonHar•ri•son (har′ə sən),USA pronunciation n.
- Benjamin, 1726?–91, American political leader (father of William Henry Harrison).
- Benjamin, 1833–1901, twenty-third president of the U.S. 1889–93 (grandson of William Henry Harrison).
- Peter, 1716–75, English architect in the U.S.
- William Henry, 1773–1841, U.S. general: ninth president of the U.S. 1841.
- a city in SE New York. 23,046.
- a town in W Pennsylvania. 13,252.
- a town in NE New Jersey. 12,242.
- a male given name.
Pathpath (path, päth),USA pronunciation n., pl. paths (paᵺz, päᵺz, paths, päths).
- a way beaten, formed, or trodden by the feet of persons or animals.
- a narrow walk or way: a path through a garden;
a bicycle path.
- a route, course, or track along which something moves: the path of a hurricane.
- a course of action, conduct, or procedure: the path of righteousness.
- Math. a continuous curve that connects two or more points.
- the sequence of steps that a computer follows in carrying out a routine, as in storing and retrieving a file at a specific location.
- cross one's path, to encounter or meet unexpectedly: Tragedy crossed our path again.
Stationsta•tion (stā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a place or position in which a person or thing is normally located.
- a stopping place for trains or other land conveyances, for the transfer of freight or passengers.
- the building or buildings at such a stopping place.
- the district or municipal headquarters of certain public services: police station; fire station; postal station.
- a place equipped for some particular kind of work, service, research, or the like: gasoline station; geophysical station.
- the position, as of persons or things, in a scale of estimation, rank, or dignity;
standing: the responsibility of persons of high station.
- a position, office, rank, calling, or the like.
- [Radio and Television.]
- a studio or building from which broadcasts originate.
- a person or organization originating and broadcasting messages or programs.
- a specific frequency or band of frequencies assigned to a regular or special broadcaster: Tune to the Civil Defense station.
- the complete equipment used in transmitting and receiving broadcasts.
- a military place of duty.
- a semipermanent army post.
- [Navy.]a place or region to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty.
- (formerly in India) the area in which the British officials of a district or the officers of a garrison resided.
- [Biol.]a particular area or type of region where a given animal or plant is found.
- [Australian.]a ranch with its buildings, land, etc., esp. for raising sheep.
- Also called instrument station, set-up. a point where an observation is taken.
- a precisely located reference point.
- a length of 100 ft. (30 m) along a survey line.
- a section or area assigned to a waiter, soldier, etc.;
post: The waiter says this isn't his station.
- See stations of the cross.
- [Archaic.]the fact or condition of standing still.
- to assign a station to;
place or post in a station or position.
Parkingpark•ing (par′king),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person or thing that parks, esp. a vehicle.
- space in which to park vehicles, as at a place of business or a public event: There's plenty of free parking at the stadium.
- permission to park vehicles: Is there parking on this side of the street?
- the activity or occupation of a person who operates or works in a parking lot, garage, or the like.
- See parking strip.
- the act of kissing and caressing in a parked car: Some of the couples went parking on their way home from the dance.
- of, pertaining to, used for, or engaged in parking, esp. of vehicles: parking regulations; a parking space; a parking attendant.
Garagega•rage (gə räzh′, -räj′ or, esp. Brit., gar′ij, -äzh),USA pronunciation n., v., -raged, -rag•ing.
- a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles.
- a commercial establishment for repairing and servicing motor vehicles.
- to put or keep in a garage.
The post about Harrison Path Station Parking Garage have 2 pictures including Main Pages, Harrison, New Jersey, A City With A Long And Storied Industrial Past, Also Was Home To An Essential PATH Station That Gave. Below are the images:
The home frequently has a unique persona. Furthermore with all the bungalow or cottages are situated in britain. Do not desire to alter the building's structure is too much, Harrison Path Station Parking Garage patterns contend with standard cottage.
Never asked an effect, attractive! To be able to maintain the building's figure, the artist Alex Saint of Home Structure adding a kitchen layout in addition to the key building. The result? Wonderful! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a pad, great britain may be the building involved.
If you such as the setting of the cozy home as well as tranquil with a slight vintage experience with possibly an excellent alternative for you personally. To obtain this design inexpensive kitchen cupboards can be made an election which have pattern by you and work with a wooden flooring has a structure. Using pastel shades brown with touches of bright and wood hues could make supper in the home with your household can feel hotter.
The pad was integrated the 18th-century and is today after dark stage of restoration. Instead of trying to simulate the cottage's type, Alex Saint made a decision to assemble one more home design that can lessen the structural change of the entire resort and preserve the smoothness with this residence.
Need to provide the environment is comfortable and comfortable, the furniture comes with a gentle bright coloring as his concluding. Contemporary gear is also stunning home design matches that one. Moreover with up-lighting to illuminate the area at night.
A cube's kitchen layout in the form. Glass' use here is meant to manage to manage the heat. Glass may be exposed to offer outdoors in to the space when summer comes. Floors utilising the same product having an exterior deck for there to become a common bond between the Harrison Path Station Parking Garage with new home.