This image of Fold Away Garden Chairs was published at August 2, 2017 at 7:39 am. It is uploaded in the Chair category. Fold Away Garden Chairs is tagged with Fold Away Garden Chairs, Fold, Away, Garden, Chairs..
Foldfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Awaya•way (ə wā′),USA pronunciation adv.
- from this or that place;
off: to go away.
to another place;
in another direction: to turn your eyes away; to turn away customers
apart: away back; away from the subject.
- out of one's possession or use: to give money away.
- out of existence or notice;
into extinction: to fade away; to idle away the morning.
- incessantly or relentlessly;
repeatedly: He kept hammering away.
- without hesitation: Fire away.
- away with:
- take away: Away with him!
- go away! leave!: Away with you!
- do away with:
- to get rid of;
- to kill: Bluebeard did away with all his wives.
- where away? (of something sighted from a ship) in which direction? where?
gone: to be away from home.
- distant: six miles away.
- immediately off and on the way: The order was given and he was away.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, other than the one that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: winners in their last three away games.Cf. home (def. 16).
- [Baseball.]having been put out: with two away in the top of the seventh.
- (of a golf ball) lying farthest from the hole.
- (of a golfer) having hit such a ball and being required to play first.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Chairschair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
This image about Fold Away Garden Chairs have 9 images it's including Lovely Fold Away Garden Chairs #1 Metal And Acacia Wood Folding Garden Chair In Grey Garden Party, ÄPPLARÖ Chair, Outdoor, Brown Brown Stained Foldable Brown Stained Width: 17 3/, Admirable Foldable Garden Chair In Modern Furniture With Additional 31 Foldable Garden Chair, 4 Good Quality Fold Away Garden Chairs, Fold Away Garden Chairs Photo #5 IKEA TÄRNÖ Chair, Outdoor Easy To Fold Up And Put Away., Fold Away Garden Chairs #6 Astonishing Foldable Garden Chair In Modern Chair Design With Additional 50 Foldable Garden Chair, Extra-Wide Folding Padded Outdoor Chair, Charming Fold Away Garden Chairs #8 Furniture Decorative Folding Chairs By Costco Patio Furniture For, Fold Away Garden Chairs #9 ÄPPLARÖ Reclining Chair, Outdoor, Brown Foldable Brown Brown Stained Width: 24 3/. Below are the photos:
Because of the event of the bedroom's importance, we should discuss the very best bedroom styles. We should choose colour and the style that can make us accomplish satisfaction and comfort. Harmony wills encourage in a time that is busy. You'll discover with a place with excellent Fold Away Garden Chairs color can be a luxury in itself.
When combined with the proper accent colors like shades of gold, lightblue green, Fold Away Garden Chairs might be awesome hues for your room. Shining components can make your area more beautiful and calm. It's the utilization of yellow color was spot-on, not too brilliant but soothing and is the best coloring for the room.
This shade is so combinations perfectly together with components used in this bedroom hopefully room design with shade options above can help you examine your house on a color scheme that is most comfortable for-you and the colour taste. The bedrooms are well-designed first of selecting the most appropriate shade. Choosing a color scheme you want and make you feel most comfortable could be the issue that is most critical that you should consider. Don't forget to make sure that whatever colour combination you choose must match every detail within your room.