This blog post about Elevator Floor Indicator was published on November 26, 2017 at 2:20 pm. This article is uploaded at the Floor category. Elevator Floor Indicator is tagged with Elevator Floor Indicator, Elevator, Floor, Indicator..
Elevatorel•e•va•tor (el′ə vā′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that elevates or raises.
- a moving platform or cage for carrying passengers or freight from one level to another, as in a building.
- any of various mechanical devices for raising objects or materials.
- a building in which grain is stored and handled by means of mechanical elevator and conveyor devices.
- a hinged horizontal surface on an airplane or the like, used to control the longitudinal inclination and usually placed at the tail end of the fuselage.
- See elevator shoe.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Indicatorin•di•ca•tor (in′di kā′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that indicates.
- a pointing or directing device, as a pointer on the dial of an instrument to show pressure, temperature, speed, volume, or the like.
- an instrument that indicates the condition of a machine or the like.
- an instrument for measuring and recording variations of pressure in the cylinder of an engine.
- a substance, as litmus, that indicates the presence or concentration of a certain constituent.
- a substance often used in a titration to indicate the point at which the reaction is complete.
- a plant or animal that indicates, by its presence in a given area, the existence of certain environmental conditions.
Elevator Floor Indicator have 10 pictures , they are Fabricated Bronze Elevator Signage With Cast Bronze Floor Indicators, Laughing Squid, My Elevator Floor Indicator Display Panel. - YouTube, Elevator Floor Indicator #4 Elevator Floor Indicator Ourcozycatcottage, Exceptional Elevator Floor Indicator #5 Dial Indicators Elevator Accessories, Superior Elevator Floor Indicator #6 File:Elevator Floor Indicator.jpg, Floor Indicator, Ordinary Elevator Floor Indicator #8 Dial Indicators Elevator Accessories, UM AEC - University Of Michigan, Elevator Floor Indicator #10 Antique ELEVATOR Floor INDICATOR. Below are the attachments:
One of the most critical factors in the Elevator Floor Indicator the modern home is established lighting lamps that were correct. Its function, in addition to helping the illumination, the light may also improve the stylish search of your kitchen. Lights are perfect for the modern kitchen area is gentle to average lighting and not weak, but additionally do not make it also brilliant, since it can make spectacular.
Usually the addition of decorative lamps can also enhance the charm of modern kitchen layout along with using the variety downlight. Having a modern kitchen at home, you just adjust the type of light layout for that. Contemporary modern kitchen layout that was minimalist was, made by frequent in this nation. Thus, the lamps utilized are straightforward versions with light contemporary layout that is modern or small light.
Inside the modern home needs to have two concepts of lighting, namely lighting detailed and aimed lighting. Detailed program illumination to illuminate the entire space interior contemporary home, as for light a to greatly help the lamp smooth the game of favorites.