Elbow Curtain Rod was posted on July 24, 2017 at 8:08 pm. This article is uploaded on the Curtain category. Elbow Curtain Rod is tagged with Elbow Curtain Rod, Elbow, Curtain, Rod..
Elbowel•bow (el′bō),USA pronunciation n.
- the bend or joint of the human arm between upper arm and forearm.
- the corresponding joint in the forelimb of a quadruped. See diag. under horse.
- something bent like an elbow, as a sharp turn in a road or river, or a piece of pipe bent at an angle.
- Also called ell, el. a plumbing pipe or pipe connection having a right-angled bend.
- at one's elbow, within easy reach;
nearby: A virtue of the cottage is that the ocean is at your elbow.
- bend, lift, or crook an elbow, [Informal.]to drink alcoholic beverages.
- give the elbow, shove aside, get rid of, or reject.
- out at the elbows:
- poorly dressed;
- impoverished. Also, out at elbows.
- rub elbows with, to mingle socially with;
associate with: a resort where royalty rubs elbows with the merely rich.
- up to one's elbows, very busy;
engrossed: I am up to my elbows in answering mail.Also, up to the elbows.
- to push with or as if with the elbow;
- to make (one's way) by so pushing.
- to elbow one's way: He elbowed through the crowd.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
The post about Elbow Curtain Rod have 6 images , they are Elbow Curtain Rod #1 3/4 In. Decorative Cafe Bracket In Black, Elbow Curtain Rod #2 Image Of: Ideal Corner Curtain Rod, Hinged Elbow Connector For Corner Or Bay Window Curtain Rod, Up To 1-1, Above: A Top View Of The Copper Industrial-look Curtain Rods. I Made Three For Our Bedroom., Image Of: Corner Curtain Rods, Elbow Curtain Rod Nice Look #6 Http://gallery.drfaulken.com/d/9520-2/. Below are the attachments:
You can pick furniture that the master suite will be installed inside by you but make everything that is sure is very important and can not create the experience of crowded in-it. Be sure you pick that may merge properly with the coloring colors picked to the surfaces and roofs since you can coordinate the shades.
Screen preservation purposes occur in vast options in the home improvement retailers, so you can select the right that'll be praised with the Elbow Curtain Rod's complete setting.
Along with furniture, tiny such things as designs, tokens, lights, and also other knick knacks should be chosen with care. They can not produce turmoil and have to work properly with the whole style of the Elbow Curtain Rod.
Here is the factor that stops the contact inside the room. Curtain your window with an other or layer sort of window treatment software in such a technique that it can be opened and close by you anytime, it will give you the solitude you need, without compromising the cosmetic aspect, and all.