Curtains Apartment Therapy was posted at May 29, 2017 at 9:39 am. This article is uploaded under the Curtain category. Curtains Apartment Therapy is labelled with Curtains Apartment Therapy, Curtains, Apartment, Therapy..
Curtainscur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Apartmenta•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
Therapyther•a•py (ther′ə pē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pies.
- the treatment of disease or disorders, as by some remedial, rehabilitating, or curative process: speech therapy.
- a curative power or quality.
- any act, hobby, task, program, etc., that relieves tension.
Curtains Apartment Therapy have 6 pictures including Pinterest, Charming Curtains Apartment Therapy #2 Sign Up For The Apartment Therapy Newsletter., Curtains Apartment Therapy #3 Apartment Therapy, Curtains Apartment Therapy #4 15 Sound & Light Blocking Window Treatment Solutions | Apartment Therapy, Amazing Curtains Apartment Therapy Photo Gallery #5 A Clever Way To Conceal Lots Of Ugly Stuff, Ask A Designer: Tips On Making A Room Feel Bigger | The Spokesman-Review. Following are the pictures:
If you curently have kids who're produced old, using this style applies. You need to stay away from these hues, in case your children are toddlers. Why? Yes of course, to prevent the perception of dirty that caused in playing with your favorite furniture since not him toddlers.
A lot more shades as you are able to employ not to present specified effects around your home furniture's utilization style. In case you select Curtains Apartment Therapy that caused the mysterious, for natural colour you are able to choose brown leaves. By delivering the colour dark for a stylish and stylish feeling may be represented.
Particularly when you have pets for example dogs or cats, should steer clear of furniture and accessories' use is white. You'll be worried with care that is additional. The bright colour is generally easily clear if spots or dirt. So you will undoubtedly be impressed rapidly outdated and rundown, therefore no more stylish furniture.