Coast Guard House was uploaded on February 2, 2018 at 7:26 am. It is uploaded at the Home category. Coast Guard House is tagged with Coast Guard House, Coast, Guard, House..
Coastcoast (kōst),USA pronunciation n.
- the land next to the sea;
seashore: the rocky coast of Maine.
- the region adjoining it: They live on the coast, a few miles from the sea.
- a hill or slope down which one may slide on a sled.
- a slide or ride down a hill or slope, as on a sled.
- [Obs.]the boundary or border of a country.
- the Coast, [Informal.](in the U.S. and Canada) the region bordering on the Pacific Ocean;
the West Coast: I'm flying out to the Coast next week.
- the coast is clear, no danger or impediment exists;
no persons are in the path or vicinity: The boys waited until the coast was clear before climbing over the wall.
- to slide on a sled down a snowy or icy hillside or incline.
- to descend a hill or the like, as on a bicycle, without using pedals.
- to continue to move or advance after effort has ceased;
keep going on acquired momentum: We cut off the car engine and coasted for a while.
- to advance or proceed with little or no effort, esp. owing to one's actual or former assets, as wealth, position, or name, or those of another: The actor coasted to stardom on his father's name.
- to sail along, or call at the various ports of, a coast.
- [Obs.]to proceed in a roundabout way.
- to cause to move along under acquired momentum: to coast a rocket around the sun.
- to proceed along or near the coast of.
- [Obs.]to keep alongside of (a person moving).
- [Obs.]to go by the side or border of.
Guardguard (gärd),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to keep safe from harm or danger;
watch over: to guard the ruler.
- to keep under close watch in order to prevent escape, misconduct, etc.: to guard a prisoner.
- to keep under control or restraint as a matter of caution or prudence: to guard one's temper.
- to provide or equip with some safeguard or protective appliance, as to prevent loss, injury, etc.
- to position oneself so as to obstruct or impede the movement or progress of (an opponent on offense): The linebacker moved to his right to guard the end going out for a pass.
- to protect (a piece or a square) by placing a piece in a supportive or defensive position relative to it.
- to take precautions (usually fol. by against): to guard against errors.
- to give protection;
- a person or group of persons that guards, protects, or keeps a protective or restraining watch.
- a person who keeps watch over prisoners or others under restraint.
- a body of people, esp. soldiers, charged with guarding a place from disturbance, theft, fire, etc.
- a close watch, as over a prisoner or other person under restraint: to be kept under guard.
- a device, appliance, or attachment that prevents injury, loss, etc.
- something intended or serving to guard or protect;
safeguard: insurance as a guard against disasters.
- a posture of defense or readiness, as in fencing, boxing, or bayonet drill.
- either of the linemen stationed between a tackle and the center.
- the position played by this lineman.
- [Basketball.]either of the players stationed in the backcourt.
- a piece that supports or defends another.
- [Cards.]a low card that is held with a high card of the same suit and that enables the holder to save the high card for a later trick.
- a railroad conductor.
- Guards, the name of certain bodies of troops in the British army.
- off guard, unprepared;
unwary: The blow from behind caught him off guard.Also, off one's guard.
- on guard, vigilant;
wary: on guard against dishonest merchants.Also, on one's guard.
- stand guard over, to watch over;
protect: The dog stood guard over his wounded master.
Househouse (n., adj. hous;v. houz),USA pronunciation n., pl. hous•es (hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., housed, hous•ing, adj.
- a building in which people live;
residence for human beings.
- a household.
- (often cap.) a family, including ancestors and descendants: the great houses of France; the House of Hapsburg.
- a building for any purpose: a house of worship.
- a theater, concert hall, or auditorium: a vaudeville house.
- the audience of a theater or the like.
- a place of shelter for an animal, bird, etc.
- the building in which a legislative or official deliberative body meets.
- (cap.) the body itself, esp. of a bicameral legislature: the House of Representatives.
- a quorum of such a body.
- (often cap.) a commercial establishment;
business firm: the House of Rothschild; a publishing house.
- a gambling casino.
- the management of a commercial establishment or of a gambling casino: rules of the house.
- an advisory or deliberative group, esp. in church or college affairs.
- a college in an English-type university.
- a residential hall in a college or school;
- the members or residents of any such residential hall.
- a brothel;
- a variety of lotto or bingo played with paper and pencil, esp. by soldiers as a gambling game.
- Also called parish. [Curling.]the area enclosed by a circle 12 or 14 ft. (3.7 or 4.2 m) in diameter at each end of the rink, having the tee in the center.
- any enclosed shelter above the weather deck of a vessel: bridge house; deck house.
- one of the 12 divisions of the celestial sphere, numbered counterclockwise from the point of the eastern horizon.
- bring down the house, to call forth vigorous applause from an audience;
be highly successful: The children's performances brought down the house.
- clean house. See clean (def. 46).
- dress the house, [Theat.]
- to fill a theater with many people admitted on free passes;
paper the house.
- to arrange or space the seating of patrons in such a way as to make an audience appear larger or a theater or nightclub more crowded than it actually is.
- keep house, to maintain a home;
manage a household.
- like a house on fire or afire, very quickly;
with energy or enthusiasm: The new product took off like a house on fire.
- on the house, as a gift from the management;
free: Tonight the drinks are on the house.
- put or set one's house in order:
- to settle one's affairs.
- to improve one's behavior or correct one's faults: It is easy to criticize others, but it would be better to put one's own house in order first.
- to put or receive into a house, dwelling, or living quarters: More than 200 students were housed in the dormitory.
- to give shelter to;
lodge: to house flood victims in schools.
- to provide with a place to work, study, or the like: This building houses our executive staff.
- to provide storage space for;
be a receptacle for or repository of: The library houses 600,000 books.
- to remove from exposure;
put in a safe place.
- to stow securely.
- to lower (an upper mast) and make secure, as alongside the lower mast.
- to heave (an anchor) home.
- to fit the end or edge of (a board or the like) into a notch, hole, or groove.
- to form (a joint) between two pieces of wood by fitting the end or edge of one into a dado of the other.
- to take shelter;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a house.
- for or suitable for a house: house paint.
- of or being a product made by or for a specific retailer and often sold under the store's own label: You'll save money on the radio if you buy the house brand.
- served by a restaurant as its customary brand: the house wine.
Coast Guard House have 5 images it's including Imagekind, Gallery Image Of This Property, Coastal Insurance Ri, Narragansett-Pier-Coast-Guard-House-8-minutes-away, Beautiful Coast Guard House #5 Foursquare. Below are the attachments:
Coast Guard House is one of many hottest components and so are often-used for the floor and also the Granite can be a volcanic stone created by warmth and tension and so are available in various shades like dark hues, light gray and green and also other colors, Currently due to the toughness and toughness, rock marble ceramic kind generally used for kitchen floors, surfaces and flooring supplies and also creating a livingroom.
Obviously you know a great deal of these kind of granite and possesses become a fresh pattern in the world of property not to mention you are perplexed in picking a design, in creating a home, you must think about the correct colour for your surfaces of the home. Coloring gray house generally chosen whilst the base shade is predominant, although it isn't rare to also have a simple shade including white color to paint the surfaces of your home.